Jaltest PTE (Portable Trailer e-Supply) is a mobile device designed to check the power supply and the signals that are transferred between the tractor head and the towed vehicle, such as lighting, indicator lamps, and CAN communication.
It has two operating modes, depending on whether check is required in the tractor head or in the towed vehicle. In addition, Jaltest PTE can be used as external power supply in the towed vehicle, therefore it is possible to diagnose the systems with electronic control through the Jaltest diagnostic tool without tractor head.
Through LED lighting, Jaltest PTE shows the status of each one of the electric signals of the ISO 7638 and ISO 12098 connectors, providing a quick and safe check.
It is a product designed to provide a quality service, reducing significantly the time spent on checks and fault detections.
- Check of electrical connections in trailer and tractor head.
- LED devices to indicate the status of the different checked lines.
- External power supply for trailer.
- Quick failure detection.
- Automatic mode and manual mode.
- Internal rechargeable batteries.
- ISO 7638
- ISO 12098